Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Diari 10 : Dear Future Wife And Future Kids



Dear my future kids, be nice to your mom, and dont try to make your mom angry at you, you wont like it if she angry. Although, sometime dad always make her angry, but i wont fight it back. Because life is not just about you, it about us. Family always stick together no matter what happen. Remember what dad told you, ok kids?!.

Dear future wife, I may not be a good husband for you, but i will try my best to be the best that i can. I will take care of you for the rest of my life. I love you so much my future wife!.

Dear future wife and kids, dont wait for me. I'm going home late this morning. Ready for you school day, ok kids?. Your mom will sent you there. See you all at home went you back from school.

Dear future kids, please take a good care of your mom if dad die tomorrow. Dont ever leave your mom alone. Give mom love like she gave you went you were a baby until now. Promise me kids?!.

Dear future kids, if mom get mad at you it doesnt mean mom hate you. Mom care about you, dont want anything happen to you. That mean she love you and dont want to lose you. Find mom, asked for forgiveness now kids. 

Dear future kids, i miss your mom so much. Can you give your mom a hug and a kiss for dad?. 

Dear future wife, i hope we get twin baby someday.

Dear future, please be nice to me. I hope my future wife will wait for me there. Im really excited to see her again. I do really miss her so much!.



What would you say to them?, i would like to read it?. (^_^)